Orders & Shipping
Gallon E&I uses FedEx as our carrier so we can provide you with excellent delivery service and guaranteed freshness on delivery.
Gallon E&I is pleased to offer you FREE SHIPPING with FedEx on all orders within the Continental U.S & Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Once you have placed the order you will receive a confirmation number and detailed description of your purchase. Your FedEx tracking number will be emailed the evening before the scheduled delivery date. You can contact 1-800-GO-FEDEX or visit www.fedex.com to track your shipment and view estimated delivery time in your area.
If a flower is not available, we will attempt to contact you as early as possible. We strive to provide the best customer service, and if applicable, we will replace the unavailable flower with the flower that assimilates the most.
All deliveries require an adult (18+ years) signature.
Your flowers can be delivered as early as 3-4 days after placing your order.
Order before 7:00 a.m. EST on Monday and flowers can be delivered as early as Thursday of that same week.
Order before 7:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday and flowers can be delivered as early as Friday of that same week.
Order before 11:00 a.m. EST on Friday and flowers can be delivered as early as Tuesday of the following week.
Order before 11:00 a.m. EST on Saturday and flowers can be delivered as early as Wednesday of the following week.
For the secure arrival of your flowers, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Shipments must be made to a physical address (no P.O. Boxes)
2. Be certain the shipping address you provide is correct. Gallon E&I will deliver flowers to the address provided at the time of order and is not responsible for delivering flowers to addresses that are listed in error or incorrect.
3. Gallon E&I is not responsible for shipping and delivery interruptions or delays due to the following: (a) Forces of nature beyond reasonable control, such as acts of God, acts of any government, war or other hostility, civil disorder, the elements, fire, explosion, power failure, equipment failure, miscarried boxes, inability to obtain necessary supplies, industrial or labor dispute, Fedex or UPS customs problems, government related delays; agriculture delays (b) national or local disruptions in air or ground transportation; (c) unsuccessful deliveries due to the recipient not being present at the time of delivery supplied by the sender; (d) decreased product quality due to an incorrect address or re–routing request provided by the sender; and (e) product quality problems due to improper handling by the recipient. As this is a perishable product, orders can't be returned or cancelled after shipment has gone out.
4. Please note that the color displayed on your computer monitor or mobile screen may be a likeness and not exact color of the actual flower.
5. For flower claims, pictures and written claims must be submitted within 24 to 48 hours of flower receipt. Claims past two to three days will not be accepted.
Our Freshness Guarantee
At Gallon E&I, we strive to provide you with farm-direct, fresh-cut flowers delivered straight to your door.
We are not responsible for any lateness due to carrier delays. With respect to any of our guarantees, our sole and restricted liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be, at our discretion, to refund your money or replace the product previously ordered as soon as possible.
Read our Freshness Guarantee »
If you have questions or need help, please contact Customer Service at (833) 395-5595 or email us at email@example.com